CREATING A PRICELESS EXPERIENCE AS YOU REMEMBER AND SAY GOODBYE.
In keeping with our lighthouse logo, we want to be a “beacon of light” with gentle guidance and reliable counsel. You can expect prompt answers, sound information, and careful attention to detail as we support you in arranging and carrying out memorial ceremonies.
As a full-service company, Hall-Wynne provides a complete range of services, and we are ready to respond around the clock, 365 days a year. From customary funerals followed by burial or cremation to the simplest ceremonies, we are able to assist you with all memorial decisions. We can arrange for flowers, catering, cemetery property, and monuments, to lighten the burden of the tasks associated with arrangements.
Informed people make wise decisions, therefore funeral arrangements are conducted with candid discussion about costs, financial ability, and the meaning and value around your choices.
ONE CALL MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!
What Makes Us Different?
Just as no two families are alike, so also, no two funerals are alike. Our goal is to help you design a ceremony which reflects the life of your family member and engages meaningful rituals as you take leave. “We go the extra mile to ensure your choices provide lasting meaning and value.”
- Knowledgeable. Experienced. Polished.
- A compassionate team: caring, concerned, and conscientious.
- An attitude of open-mindedness and flexibility to embrace the uniqueness of each family, and the choices and preferences of our diverse clientele.
- Well-versed in local customs, and protocols and rituals of the broad variety of religious and ethnic groups.
- Respect and openness toward all creeds, races, and lifestyles.
- Active in the civic affairs of our communities, and in the forefront of bereavement care.
- A teamwork approach geared to anticipating your needs, exceeding your expectations, and creating meaningful memories.
- A positive working relationship with all communities of faith, hospices, medical institutions, and cemeteries.
- A staff that complements their skills with advanced training in customer care and professional funeral service practice.
Tasteful. Comfortable. Spacious.
- Thoughtfully designed – pleasant, spacious, and comfortable for large or small, informal or formal receptions.
- Large parking accommodations on site.
- Professionally groomed yard and grounds.
- Comfortably furnished and well lit. Not somber in decor.
- Multi-media capabilities with audio recording and playback, and DVD Tribute production.
- State-of-the-art presentation areas for the many choices associated with cremation.
- Computer technology to fully customize service folders and other printed items. These beautiful remembrances include color photos and graphics.
Excellence. Dignity. Thoughtfulness.
- Over 100 years collective experience in funeral service.
- As a full-service firm, we are “one-stop,” able to look after all details of memorial planning.
- We are the preferred choice because of our many specialized services, including out-of-town or international transfer.
- We process life insurance, veteran’s benefits, and provide vital resource material for estate settlement and grief management.
- We’re innovative — taking the time to create meaningful experiences for both family and community.
- Our company is the only member of Selected Independent Funeral Homes in each community we serve. Membership is by invitation only to privately-owned funeral homes with a history of superior service.
Over several generations our company has enabled people to “say goodbye” with sensitivity and dignity. Giving more than expected, and responding to the needs and circumstances of every family, is what sets us apart.
Just ask the people we serve…